Friday, March 19, 2010

daylight savings time

Before daylight savings time I always saw the sun rise during my morning runs. Now it doesn't rise until after I finish, which is sad. So today after work I decided to go for the next best thing, and grabbed a book, a bag of chocolate chips, and my yoga mat, and headed for my roof to enjoy all the extra sun :)


there's the bay

and the palace of fine arts and the golden gate bridge!

and me, except I forgot that I had zoomed in so now my face is huge



I definitely prefer sun rises, but the sunset was good too. I just wish I had a better camera so you could tell how pretty it was.

I love my new city :)





2 comments:

  1. You live in a truly gorgeous city. Too darn expensive, but almost worth it for the view. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they pay you more when you work here to make up for it though! MOVE! Just think of the donuts you could eat :)

    ReplyDelete