Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keep Positive

Mahatma Gandhi
 
"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny."
Mahatma Gandhi
 
My mother sent me this quote today. With the start of medical school, I want to take it to heart and try to keep as positive as I can. . . . Though I will still be complaining to you guys every now and then. :P

2 comments:

  1. That is a an inspiring and slightly intimidating quote. Feel free to unload med school woes whenever you like, and I'll unload my existential sturm und drang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to find a way to make buzz identify the blog posts by author. A college friend saw this posted through buzz today and was like, you're going to med school, good job! lol

    That said, loved the quote and good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete