Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 Jackhammer of Sad

I know this blog is reserved for happy thoughts, but I would like to make an exception this one time for the noble reason that I want to complain and all of you are probably asleep. Why am I not also asleep, you might ask? Because there is a JACKHAMMER Truck doing it's thing right outside my house. 

At 7:45 in the morning!

By the way, a Jackhammer truck is my name for a truck with a jackhammer for a nose. There may or may not be an official name for this loud, horrible device. I would not be surprised if it was actually called "Sleep Destroyer" or "Really, really Annoying Truck"
Here it is.


Afterwards, they picked up all the rubble with a shovel truck and tossed it into a dump truck. 
That wasn't that quiet either.

If I was a 5 year old boy, this would have been the best day ever. : /

3 comments:

  1. aww, sorry Iris, I hate when that happens. If it makes you feel any better, I got up at 5:30... that was by choice though, so it's less annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is obviously alien technology in disguise, trying to ruin your life. Kill the Decepticon if it returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they return, you should hand a piece of paper with our blog url on it. Do it the passive aggressive way! I BLOGGED ABOUT YOU! :P

    ReplyDelete