Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer happy times 10


Why do I love summer?
 In no particular order: 


1) Stilt walkers!


2) Puppy-dog Fire Hydrants (seen here with Miss Petunia)


3) Cute little girl crocs


4) Outdoor craft fairs



5) My bro&sister-in-law (aren't they just cuteness?!) in front of the house they'll start renting in August


6) Human statues having lunch and chatting


7) Fun coffee shop menus

"Cup of Somerville H2O (alias Tap Water + is quite OK actually) ------- (Small: Free) (Large: Still Free)"

8) Bubble children! Stand aside moon-bounce, there is a new awesome carnival-fun-thing in town!


9) My sister in law, pushing kids around :P




10) And, of course, BBQs with friends :-)



Why do you love summer? Pictures, please! :)

3 comments:

  1. awww, I miss you guys. Have an extra burger for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. why are all the children in bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Those kids in bubbles are hilarious! As are the living statues just chilling with lunch. :D

    It is killing me that I don't have access to my camera's pictures. But soon as I do, I'll have them up.

    ReplyDelete