Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bus Stop Jungle part 3: Answers

Well, after weeks of speculation, we finally have an explanation for the flowers. I'm a little disappointed that my happiness was caused by something as evilly corporate as a massive deodorant campaign, but at least they are being evil in a pretty and friendly way! See the completed ad display below...


I still think Esther and Iris might be on to something with their alien conspiracy theories though.

Whatever you do, DON'T INHALE THE CREEPY SPRAY-ON DEODORANT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll do my best. :D

    I still say Old Spice's advertising is the best, though. It'd be pretty nifty if they got the guy from the commercial to just ride into various towns on a white horse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know I'm riding this horse backwards? HYAH!

    I love those commercials!!!

    ReplyDelete